We would like to hear from IT Support/Infrastructure Engineers
The opportunity to work on both projects and complex BAU tasks. Providing infrastructure support for a broad range of technologies, you will have the opportunity to develop specialist skills in specific areas of technology while working in a 1st/2nd line capacity.
- Providing support for relevant equipment, hardware and software throughout the business.
- Help the business maximise the use of IT systems and networks.
- Assist with the installation and implementation of equipment, hardware, software and services dependent on responsibilities.
- Organise resources to ensure support activities and projects are kept on schedule.
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Windows Operation Systems 7+
- Firewalls and Back-up technologies
- LAN/WAN Technologies
- Office 365
- Supporting Windows server 2016
- VMware virtualisation
- Supporting Exchange Server 2016
- Configuring HP Switches
- Working to strict deadlines
- Prioritising workload where necessary
To apply for this job please register with us!